This agreement made and entered into on the date indicated on the Training Agreement Form,
by and between the listed owner and Dogwood Hill Training Kennels, who both state and agree
1) That the owner desires the listed animal undergo the training as indicated in the Training Agreement Form, for the term indicated on the Training Agreement Form.
2) That the owner desires that said training be conducted by Dogwood Hill Training Kennels, through its agents or employees.
3) That the owner recognizes that all animals are different and that some training of certain individual animals may not produce desired results by owner.
4) Dogwood Hill Training Kennels agrees to perform the requested training and to endeavor to bring the above animal to the owner’s desired level of training.
5) Dogwood Hill Training kennels does not and cannot guarantee that the above animal will rise to the level of training sought by the owner during the agreed upon term of training.
6) That in full recognition of the above, the owner agrees and understands that the fee arrangement as agreed to on the Training Agreement Form is a reflection of time expended by Dogwood Hill Training kennels, and not a reflection of goal attainment during said training.
7) The owner agrees to pay unto Dogwood Hill Training kennels the sum indicated on the Training Agreement Form for the said training.
CLICKING "SUBMIT" ON THE TRAINING AGREEMENT FORM INDICATES THAT I THE OWNER HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE ABOVE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.